Culbro seeks to make equity investments of $5 to $50 million in middle market companies across a variety of sectors.
We look for the following:
- Strong and credible management teams. Culbro values alignment of interest with management and almost always looks for management to maintain some ownership in the business.
- Loyal customer relationships. Businesses with a recurring revenue model and/or repeatable consumer behavior are highly attractive.
- Sustainable competitive advantages / strong market positions.
- Revenue of $10-100 million, EBITDA of $1 -10 million.
- Industries of particular interest:
Branded Consumer selling a premium or niche product.
Education Products and Services.
Other outsourced services including IT.
Culbro has a significant private equity effort in India and has an interest in companies with a US/India connection (see Helix-Investments.com for more information).